Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
By using the www.cityphototour.com website you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions. If the User does not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, the User may not access Content obtained at the site.
1. The headings of the clauses in the conditions is provided for convenience and ease of reference only and will not be used to interpret, modify or amplify the terms of the conditions.
2. No failure or delay by ”City photo tour” to exercise any of its rights will be construed as a waiver of any such right, whether this is done expressly or implied, nor will it affect the validity of any part these terms and conditions or prejudice our right to take subsequent action against the user.
3. Users are encouraged to inform ”City photo tour” of any content that may be offensive or illegal.
4. These terms and conditions of use may be changed in the future without further notice. Your continued use of this Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms. Further, these terms and conditions apply exclusively to your access to, and use of, this Site and do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with ”City photo tour” for products, services or otherwise.
2. PRIVACY STATEMENT
”City photo tour” believes strongly in protecting user privacy. All the information gathered from our online contact us and booking forms is used to personally identify users that use our services from this site. The information will not be used for anything other than that which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use.
”City photo tour” are the sole owner of the data collected through the www.cityphototour.com website. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as
1. the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet
2. the date and time you access the Site
3. the pages that you access while at the Site
4. the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site
This information is used to help improve the Site, analyze trends, and administer the Site.
All rights not expressly granted are reserved. To obtain permission for the commercial use of any content on this site contact ”City photo tour” at +46 707833785 or email info[a]cityphototour.com
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the content, copyrights, trademarks and data on this web site, including but not limited to, software, databases, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information, designs and agreements, are the property of or licensed to ”City photo tour” and as such are protected from infringement by local and international legislation and treaties.
5. SITE ACCESS
1. This website and the content may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express prior written consent of the Provider.
2. The License does not allow the User to collect product or service listings description or other information displayed here, and does not allow any derivative use of this website or the Content for the benefit of another merchant.
3. The user may not link to or frame nor framing technologies to enclose the Provider Website or the content nor any part thereof without the express written consent of Provider.
4. Provider and the Owner, their affiliates or subsidiary reserve the right to refuse services, terminate account remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
5 Any unauthorized use terminates this license.
6. USER ACCESS TO SITE
In using this Site, you agree:
1. Not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the Site, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or affiliated or linked Web sites;
2. Not to disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked Web sites
3. Not to upload, post or otherwise transmit through or on this Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
4. Not to transmit through or on this Site spam, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited mass email to people or entities who have not agreed to be part of such mailings;
5. Not to attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Site or portions of the Site that are restricted from general access;
6. Users may not use the website in such a way that is in violation of any applicable law or regulation;
7. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of ”City photo tour”. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. ”City photo tour” will investigate occurrences, which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
8. In addition, you agree that you are solely responsible for actions and communications undertaken or transmitted under your account, and that you will comply with all applicable local, national and international laws and regulations.
You shall remain solely liable for the Content of any messages or other information you upload or transmit to ”City photo tour”. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless ”City photo tour” from any claim, action, demand, loss or damages (including attorneys’ fees) made or incurred by any third party arising out of or relating to your conduct, your violation of these terms and conditions, or your violation of any rights of a third party.
You agree that any materials, including but not limited to questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, or other information, provided by you in the form of email or submissions to ”City photo tour”, or postings on this Site, are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of ”City photo tour”. ”City photo tour” shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use of these materials for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. The submission of any materials to ”City photo tour” irrevocably waives any and all ”moral rights” in such materials, including the rights of paternity and integrity.
9. E-MAIL DISCLAIMER
1. The information in all e-mail messages (document and attachments) sent by an employee / electronic agent / a member of ”City photo tour” is confidential and may be legally privileged. The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately and then delete this e-mail (document and attachments). Do not disclose the contents of this e-mail (document and attachments) to any other person, nor make any copies thereof.
2. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. Neither ”City photo tour” nor the sender accepts liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard copy version. Also take notice that this e-mail can possibly contain viruses and that the recipient is responsible for checking and deleting viruses. In no event will ”City photo tour” or the sender be liable to anyone for any indirect, special, consequential or direct damages arising from this document and attachments or any use thereof.
3. No employee is authorised to conclude a binding agreement on behalf of ”City photo tour” by e-mail without the express written confirmation of a director of ”City photo tour”. Nothing contained in this e-mail shall be construed as a legally binding agreement or an offer to contract.
10. GOVERNING LAW
Any dispute regarding this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Sweden. The parties agree to accept the exclusive jurisdiction of federal courts located in Stockholm, Sweden regardless of conflicts of laws. The parties hereto confirm that it is their wish that this Agreement, as well as any other documents relating hereto, including notices, has been and shall be written in the English language.
11. PAYMENT OPTIONS
Indicated transactions will be processed in Euro (EUR)
12. CANCELLATION POLICY
30 days or more prior to date of travel:
0% of total value of reservation
29-14 days prior to departure:
25% of total value of reservation
13-7 days prior to departure:
50% of total value of reservation
0-6 days prior to departure:
100% of total value of reservation
All reservations, amendments and cancellations will only be accepted in writing.
Full payment is required in advance, prior to commencement of services.
”City photo tour” their employees, agents and/or assigns shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and/or description and howsoever arising to any person or their luggage or other personal property whether due to the negligence or otherwise of ”City photo tour” their employees, agents and/or assigns. The client hereby waives their right to all and any claims in this regard.
12. Contact Details
In the event that you need to contact the Provider for purpose to relate to these Terms and Conditions please use the following:
Email : Contact us